Congratulations on your decision to get married!
As your decision to marry is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life, your Maronite Catholic Church in Australia requires you to participate in the Marriage Preparation Course.
These sessions are a compulsory part of your marriage preparation and should be completed at least 4-6 months before your wedding date.
The preparation involves four sessions covering the following:
- Session One – God and the Sacrament of Marriage – Part 1
- Session Two – God and the Sacrament of Marriage – Part 2
- Session Three – Communication
- Session Four – Starting a Family
Kindly note the following:
Classes are over 4 sessions of approximately 2 hours each (with a 15-minute break) – 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start till 9:30pm. Alternatively, the sessions can be completed on 2 consecutive Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
Classes are held on:
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at St Charbel’s, Punchbowl
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at Our Lady of Lebanon, Harris Park
Classes are at a fee of $200 per couple for the sessions.
Click on this link to register: LINK