St Charbel’s Church Newsletter
Saturday 21st October 2017:
7:30 Arabic Mass
2:00 (Wedding) John Semaan & Danielle Spiridon
4:00 (Wedding) Charbel Taouk & Charlene Mourched
5:30 Mass for the deceased and the living of Basloukit offered by Basloukit Association on the
occasion of Saints Sarkis & Bakhos
Sunday 22nd October 2017: 6th Sunday after The Cross
7:30 (Recent) Moubarak Bakhos Seif and his daughter Samira from Jdeidet Ghazir
8:45 (Forty) Rafqa Chidiac Barakat from Bahayra
10:00 (Forty) Abed Mardini from Ardeh
11:15 (Year) Therese Lichaa Chidiac from Becharry
2:00 (Wedding) Anthony Harb & Linda Yazbeck
4:00 (Forty) Tony Saadallah Bou Lattouf from Tannourine
5:30 (Year) Juliette Estephan Attie from Kfarzeina
7:00 English Mass
St Charbel’s Parish Activities:
- St Charbel’s Parish invites you to attend a night of adoration, meditations & hymns followed by Eucharist Procession on Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 8:00pm, with St Charbel’s Youth & Choir. Everyone is welcome.
- St Charbel’s Seniors Committee invites you to Melbourne Cup Day at St Charbel’s on Tuesday 7th The event will start with 10am Mass. Tickets are $30, all funds raised will go to ‘St Charbel’s Care Centre’. To register please contact the Parish Office.
- The Family of the Divine Word invites you to attend a bible study with Rev Fr Maroun Moussa on Monday 16th October 2017 at 7:30pm at Mary Mackillop’s Hall.
- The parishioners who would like to join the Sodality of the Immaculate Conception are asked to contact Mr. Barbar Moussa.
- We pray for the deceased, whose names are listed in ‘Kadishat Newsletter’. We pray for all those worked hard or supported St Charbel’s Monastery; may their souls rest in peace.