St Charbel’s Church Newsletter
Friday 8th December 2017: The Immaculate Conception. Masses are 7:30am &6:00pm
Saturday 9th December 2017:
7:30 Arabic Mass
2:00 (Wedding) Douglas Walther & Jennifer Mehanna
4:00 (Wedding) Robert Younis & Patricia Moussa
5:30 (Year) George Tanios Zouein from Yahchouch
7:00 (Recent) Afif Sader from Ain Ebel
Sunday 10th December 2017: The Birth of St John
7:30 (Memorial) Badiaa Barakat ‘Emm Sarkis’ and her husband Mikhael from Zgharta
8:45 (Forty) Antoun Victor Habra from Jordan
10:00 English Mass
11:15 (Year) Jamil Azzam and his wife Adele from Debbieh – Chouf
2:00 (Wedding) Simon Issa & Carol Al Khalil
4:00 (Forty) Tamame Touma Moussa from Matreet
5:30 (Year) George Gerges from Rachein
7:00 English Mass
St Charbel’s Parish Activities:
- Saint Charbel’s College cordially invite you to celebrate the End of School Year and the Christmas Season with a “College Fete” to be held Saturday 9th December 11am to 4pm at Saint Charbel’s College ground
- The St Charbel’s Seniors Committee would like to invite all Parishioners young and old to their Christmas Party, on Tuesday 12th December 2017. Mass will be held at 11am, and followed by Lunch in the Monastery Hall.
- St Charbel’s Parish is organising a “Cherry picking trip” to Orange on Thursday 14th December the cost is $65 including bus, breakfast and lunch. For more info please contact the parish office.
- The Family of the Divine Word invites you to attend a bible study with Fr Charbel Zakaria on Monday 4th December 2017 at 7:30pm in Mary Mackillop Hall.
- Calendars are available outside the church and at the souvenir shop.
- We pray for the deceased, whose names are listed in ‘Kadishat Newsletter’. We pray for all those worked hard or supported St Charbel’s Monastery; may their souls rest in peace.